Tuesday, October 26, 2010

The Ultimate Engagement Ring - Challenge Submission

The Ultimate Engagement Ring - Challenge Submission

I just wanted you all to take 5 mins out of your day and go and read this little story! It's a contest to win an amazing engagement ring for on of our fellow bloggers. I wanted to pass this on because I really enjoy reading Laura Beths Blog, and she's always been a faithful follower of mine! (She leaves the greatest comments as well!!) So help them out, because I'd love to see her win something special like this!

While you are at it, check out her blog! She's very talented!! MAKEUP MY MIND, and its always a great read!

Good Luck Love!

1 comment:

xoxo Mimi said...

Yeah. I saw this on Kim Kardashians blog and I already joined... How awesome is this? Im so excited. Hope I win