Friday, October 22, 2010

I SALUTE YOU

I was doing my makeup today, and as soon as I put some color on my lips I was reminded of the Army.  I have no idea why, but I was.  I just so happened to  have an army green shirt which I think went perfect with this look! 

I wanted to use brown today because I was aching for fall to stay!  It tried snowing for a better part of the day.  As much as I love the big fluffy white flakes, I'm convinced that it's just not time yet!  I started out by using NARS Primer on my eyelids.  Next I swept the color brun across the entire lid.  I hilighted the creases and the outside of the lid with Concrete and used a golden coppery color to just add a little pop of contrast along the creases and in the center of my eyes.  I used some GOSH,  in Pineapple, along the brow bone, and when I realized that it was a little too yellow I just brushed on some PIURRE EFFECT in color #310 (This happens to be my most favorite color in the world!!)

I used eyeshadow and lip gloss to make my lip color.  The reddish color I used was GOSH, in Rosewood.  I found it to be a little more on the orange side than I'd usually wear, but for some reason I think it just worked today!  I had even more fun taking pictures! 

 


I hope you all have a fun and safe weekend!  And if you haven't entered my give-away yet, make sure you do!  I'm getting really excited about all the prizes I get to send one of you lucky winners!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

hehe..I love all your fun poses!

Makeup And Fashion Freak said...

nicely done eyes..

All Made Up said...

This looks beautiful, I love the shades you've chosen for your eyes and the lip colour is really eye catching. If someone metioned an army green top I wouldnt be too keen but this looks fantastic on and brings out the colours of your eyes brilliantly :)

http://mytopbeautybuys.blogspot.com/

Bri said...

Oh your make up just looks so good. Like all the time! Love this look, and your fun poses.