Thursday, October 28, 2010

Help My SIL win a contest for FASHION MAGAZINE!!

Natasha (my favorite Sister-in-Law) has entered a contest for FASHION Magazine.  She needs you to view her video in order for her to get votes (she's 300 behind the top person)!  I would love for you guys to check her out, she's a super talented, super sweet girl! 


You can also check out her Blog as well. REQUIRED2BEINSPIRED .  Make sure you check out my niece too!  She's the cutest thing you've ever seen, and I'm her biggest fan!

3 comments:

All Made Up said...

I'll keep my fingers crossed for her! I love the maxi skirt - all the looks Natasha has managed are really lovely and the beige jacket is gorgeous! :)

http://mytopbeautybuys.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

Thank you sooo much for posting this Sis! I'm not counting on catching up...but it never hurts to try!!

CUSTOM BLENDS BY CORRINE said...

Not only are you going to catch up... you're going to win! If I have to use everyones computer on location to vote with!