Thursday, October 28, 2010

Help My SIL win a contest for FASHION MAGAZINE!!

Natasha (my favorite Sister-in-Law) has entered a contest for FASHION Magazine.  She needs you to view her video in order for her to get votes (she's 300 behind the top person)!  I would love for you guys to check her out, she's a super talented, super sweet girl! 


You can also check out her Blog as well. REQUIRED2BEINSPIRED .  Make sure you check out my niece too!  She's the cutest thing you've ever seen, and I'm her biggest fan!

3 comments:

All Made Up said...

I'll keep my fingers crossed for her! I love the maxi skirt - all the looks Natasha has managed are really lovely and the beige jacket is gorgeous! :)

http://mytopbeautybuys.blogspot.com/

Natasha said...

Thank you sooo much for posting this Sis! I'm not counting on catching up...but it never hurts to try!!

Alluring Bath & Beauty said...

Not only are you going to catch up... you're going to win! If I have to use everyones computer on location to vote with!