Friday, October 1, 2010

Randoms...


 
So I took these pictures a few weeks ago... actually more like two months ago!  I don't know what I was wearing for makeup, or what I did with my hair, but I think I look rather pertty, so I thought I'd just post them anyways!  The first picture obviously I had put my hair up, and I think my eyeliner looks pretty decent.  I know my SIL will catch the "Fashion Faux Pas" of my bra straps showing, but I know that I put a sweater on over top of the shirt, so really... it never happened! lol

I also have to thank my wonderfully clear skin to my new cleanser I got.  I started using the Phytomer line and its been doing wonders for me!  I'll go into a little more detail about it in a future post, but I'm thrilled to have finally found something that works for me!
On another note I'm super excited about my teeth!  I know I did a post awhile ago on how I had "Invisaline, and I'm so excited how my teeth have actually turned out!  I've had the retainers for 5 months now.  I'm just waiting for my mom to come visit me so that she can bring me my last two sets, and then I have 4 weeks left!  YAY!!  Of all of the silly things I've bought, I have to say that this one is my favorite!  I love my smile now!
I think the last picture showcases them fairly well! 
Anyways, I should run for the day and try and catch up on everyone elses blog that I've missed for the last couple months!  All I know is... I'm soooo glad to be back!  I can't wait to do some new posts with a bit of the new makeup I have, and maybe try some new hair stuff (oh... and I officially have dark hair again, so stay tuned for some more pictures!!)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Well I'm glad you covered your straps..haha
Your eyeliner looks awesome in these pics! Whenever I try it thick like that with the liquid stuff it always ends up cracking through the day...

nicoletta said...

wow you look stunning and your teeth are amazing xx