Thursday, October 28, 2010

Beach Bags...

As most of you know by now I'm off to the sunny Land of Cuba in a few more days!!  (9 More I think... well 8 when I wake up)  For fun I decided to make all of the girls going a Beach Bag for our trip.  I found the most fun fabric I could find (I missed the great summer collection), so they're a little more fallish, but I still think they are great!  Anyways, I wanted to share them with you, and I'd love to know which ones you like the best!  Oh, and for Krystle and Karen, I'd love to know which ones you like, so that I can pack them in my suitcase (which I almost am finished packing!!)

I also wanted to brag about how proud I am of myself!  Normally when I go on vacation I pack last minute.  Thus, resulting in mis-matched clothes that don't go together what-so-ever.  The worst part is, is that my suitcase is ALWAYS over-weight with junk I don't need.  This time, I made a list of all the clothes I had, or the clothes I wanted (that are at home still) and I tried them all on to make sure that they went together, made a list, and packed my clothes in the order I planned on wearing them.  OCD much...?!?!?  But If any of you have traveled with me, you know that after the first hour of arriving in my hotel room, it looks as though my suitcase has thrown up all over the floor.  I'm pretty sure my pre-planning is going to eliminate this!  Well... that is until I can't find something I need and end up rummaging through the entire thing creating the same "barfed on the floor" effect!  Regardless, I'm making the effort to do things differently and I hope that this time I manage to go an ENTIRE week without a nauseated suitcase!  I don't know why I felt the need to share that with you, but I'm pretty excited about my organized behavior (its way, way out of character for me.  Anyways, I can't wait to post pictures of my get-away... but obviously that's not going to be for a few weeks yet! And, as promised.... The unveiling of the Beach Bags!! 

Fun Flower Print Bag

Polka dot/Target Bag

Geometric Prints?? Bag

2 comments:

All Made Up said...

I love all 3 bags but my favourite has got to be the flower print one cos it's almost the exact same pattern and colours as a dress I bought a few months back!

I seem to have the same problem when it comes to packing - I bring sooo much stuff but dont actually seem to be able to create proper "outfits" with everything. Hope you have a fantastic (and very organised!) time :)

http://mytopbeautybuys.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

I love all three, too! They are GREAT, Corrine! I'm getting so excited (though have not started packing - or thinking about - anything!). Oh, I don't know... they're all so different in their own ways! I think I am deciding between the top two... why don't you pick one for me? That would be great! TTYS, doll :)
-Krystle