Sunday, October 10, 2010

Biore

Do you remember those little nose strips that were all the rage awhile back (I'm pretty sure I was in high school when they made their debut).  I found some in my suitcase... RANDOM!  I've had this suitcase for 4 years now, and I finally went through and took some stuff out of the side pockets and this is one of the things I found.  I figured I'd give it a shot and see if they still worked. 


First you start by wetting your face, then apply the strip and pat down.  This set had ones for the face, so I figured I'd use it on my chin just for fun.  Anyways, after applying I wandered around in my room (I'm at work, so I figured my co-workers probably wouldn't appreciate seeing me like that.  After 10 minutes I peeled them off and examined the damage!  It took a few of those pesky blackheads out, but not all of them.  I suppose a few is better than none!  I even took a few pictures for your entertainment!

1 comment:

All Made Up said...

wow! I havent used these in years! I used to use them at least twice a week before I applied a face mask and I always felt so clean and smooth afterwards :)

http://mytopbeautybuys.blogspot.com/