Sunday, January 24, 2010

HAIR REMOVAL


So awhile ago I found this little product on Ebay. Its a hair removal tool! How you ask? Its quit simple (a little tricky to use at first) you bend it, put it up to your face, and twist, and the spring grabs the hairs and pulls them out! I find its quicker than tweezing and it hurt less than waxing.

I decided to test it out on my side burns, and it cleaned up the area pretty good! It got a bit red after, but that's normal after yanking your hair out!


The reason I figured I would test this out is because I'm sick of my foundation clumping on the hair and never actually getting onto my face, which made me look like a 5 year old who was playing in her (or his) moms makeup! I found after that the makeup went on smoother, and it just looked and felt better! My only dilemma now is that I need to find some motivation to do the other side!

You can pick one of these up on ebay for 99 cents which is pretty darn cheap, and it actually does a pretty good job!

No comments: