Saturday, March 20, 2010

First Class or Coach?


I'm kind of having a lame day right now! I need to maybe get some motivation to go actually get ready! I figured I'd post one of my favorite pictures!

Now I'm uber excited now that I know my Bro and SIL, and adorable Niece are moving up north! It means that I will officially get to see them more! How cute is she?

Lately Coach has been tempting me with these emails that come directly to my inbox! Ugh... I'm so in love with their stuff, but I know I shouldn't buy any. I'm super happy with this purse, I just wish I got to use it more! Soon... Very soon! I get out of here in 6 more days! That right 6 more days people! Six days until partial freedom! I can't wait!

4 comments:

CUSTOM BLENDS BY CORRINE said...

UGH... this silly comment thing is driving me nuts! If anyone knows how to fix it let me know! Hopefully now you can all leave them!

Anonymous said...

I love that bag! It is killer!

CUSTOM BLENDS BY CORRINE said...

Just so you all know my FABULOUS SIL helped me fix this stupid comment problem! YAY!! You should all check out her blog!

www.required2beinspired.blogspot.com

She is truly a GENIUS!!

Anonymous said...

Hmmm I finally get to leave a comment huh....well as you know I read your blog periodically just to find out little things about you...keep up the good work! PS- Love your eyes!