Wednesday, March 17, 2010

The Disappearing Act!


So lately I know I haven't written anything in my blog. I'm just yet again frustrated with it! Why write something I feel like no one reads? I think I'm mostly ready for spring and ready for a break from work. I always feel more like getting ready when I have somewhere to go and show it off!

I did decide to curl my hair the other day, which is a huge improvement. I tried a new face mask and ended up with some kind of eye infection. Needless to say, now I'm a little leary about putting stuff on my face until it clears up. Besides my eyelid is all swollen up and it looks like I got punched in the face! Not excatly something I want to post all over the internet!
I bought this scarf a long time ago when they were all the rage! And a pink one too! I'm thinking I should make a scarf part of my staple in my wardrobe because I love the way it looks and the way it makes me feel! All I know is I'm super excited for summer to wear all of my new clothes I've bought lately! Its about darn time I had a decent summer wardrobe!

Anyways! I know this post is all over the place, but beggers can't be choosers! More to come in the next few days, I'm going to try making an effort to actually do this daily!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so glad you are back! Sorry to hear about the eye :( -Cory-

Unknown said...

I LOVE your hair!! Looks sooo good in your pics. I have a few product recipes for us to test out when your home!!..ok..maybe just one..haha

CUSTOM BLENDS BY CORRINE said...

Haha Natasha... my eye went all funny after that mask you suggested from Glamor, so I don't know if I trust you oh so much right now! JK