Sunday, March 7, 2010

Breakfast Face!


Now I decided to try a new face mask. This one is going to be a soothing smoothing, pore tightening mask. I hear all these wonderful things about yogurt, I know oatmeal is soothing, honey is wonderful, and I figured almonds would be a good for some exfoliating! Here is the recipe I used:


1 Tbsp. Oats
1/2 Tbsp. Almonds
1/2 Tbsp. Yogurt
1/2 Tbsp Honey
I ground the oats and almonds together in a grinder (obviously). I mixed in the yogurt and honey. It was a thick consistency and smelled delicious! Of course I had to taste it... but as wonderful as it smelled, it didn't taste as good! Maybe its because I don't really like that taste of honey (unless its on homemade biscuits).

I applied the mask thickly (this recipe makes about enough for two applications) and left on for 10 mins while I read a bit of the book I was trying to finish (I started it in October, and finally finished it yesterday. YAY me!)

Now I found the mask was left on too long, I had a heck of a time washing it out, so I'd recommend doing it for about 5 mins. This wasn't my most favorite mask I've ever made, but it was still pretty good!

1 comment:

Laura Beth said...

Defintely wanna try this for myself, love creating this kind of stuff!