Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Wintery Sparkles

This afternoon we had a little freak snow storm that lasted for about 10 mins.  I was inspired by snow for my makeup this morning!  I love how pretty and pure everything looks when its covered by snow.  I'm pretty happy with the way my eyeshadow turned out!  I think it looks fresh and fun and perhaps it just enhances my angelic side a little bit... bahaha!

I did throw a couple of curls in my hair because somebody mentioned they really liked my hair like this!  I have to say I really like it too!  I feel just a little bit more polished and put together.  It's also a fun flirty look.  I think this whole look would be best for a first date or dinner out with friends.

Anyways, I did find the Marriage Ref on TV, and if you haven't seen this show you really need to watch it!  I just decided that I really need to focus my entire attention on it ASAP because I can't seem to type what I'm thinking.  And because I'm hugely amused! 


 PS.....On the plus side, I think I'm finally winning against this cold!  I'm hoping by tomorrow I'm back to 100%!  I know this is another short and sweet post, but I'll leave you with a few pictures!  Have a lovely rest of your day my pretties!! 

hair partially pulled back for a variation


4 comments:

socialitedreams said...

you look absolutely gorgeous!!! i do love your hair like that, it looks full and pretty. that makeup is making you GLOW!!!! your eyes look bright and vivid, A++++ they are brilliantly blue and gorgeous with this ethereal makeup

nicoletta said...

Love this look. I think White on the eyes is so pretty n love your hair like this xx

Sara said...

You look absolutely gorgeous :) Love this look. ^ ^

Anonymous said...

Il semble que vous soyez un expert dans ce domaine, vos remarques sont tres interessantes, merci.

- Daniel