Friday, December 10, 2010

All is Golden

Today I had no idea what I was going to do for my makeup!  I mean I have limited choices, and I'm kind of getting sick of doing the same thing over and over.  Plus I get made fun of all day long when I do something a little more on the dramatic side.  Normally I don't mind, but somehow I've managed to catch a miserable chest cold!  Bah!  I have no idea how this happened or why someone who NEVER gets sick has managed to catch 3 colds this fall!  Anyways, now that I'm done my complaining I'll get on with the rest of this post!

I've been using such bright colors to do my makeup lately, I figured I'd use some other colors (not that it ended up being all that subtle)  but I'm always a fan of gold.  I just so happened to love this, but my little old boss man asked me what possessed me to paint my eyes yellow, and told me I looked ridiculous!  Well geeze, thanks!  I personally think I looked terrific! 

The colors I used were MAC ________ (the gold color).  This happens to be missing the name on it, so I have no idea what it is, but its a gold color, and the dark color I used in the crease was MAC Black Tied.  I used a hodgepodge of things on my lips and then decided I didn't like any of the, so I wiped them off and just put some gloss over top.  Turned out alright!  And as for eyelashes.  I used Covergirl Lash Blast, in waterproof (which means I'll be wearing this darn mascara for the next week, because it doesn't budge).



Well I don't have a whole ton of things to say today, and seeing as how a picture is worth a thousand words, I'll leave you with the 3!  That should make up for my lack of mumbo-jumbo I usually spill on here.  I hope you all have a lovely day!  Happy Friday!  Have a lovely weekend!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

The gold is quite yellow...but I like it!

liquoredonlacquer said...

so so pretty!! ♥