Sunday, May 30, 2010

STRAIGHTEN OUT!

I bought a flat iron awhile ago (like a year and a half ago) and never really used it because I never seemed to get the results I wanted.  It always ended up going so flat on the top, and the ends... well lets just say I'm not sure what the ends were doing (not what they were supposed to do, that's for sure!!).  I've been reading a ton of blogs and they all talk about this CHI Iron Guard, and how awesome it is!  I was in the drug store the other day and just so happened to see that they had a whole lineup of CHI products.  Now I have to say... I'm kind of cheap, and I didn't really want to spend $20 bucks on some hair stuff when I wasn't even sure if it worked.  I kinda looked at a bunch of other brands, and then realized they were all like $16.99, so what the heck, I might as well just spend the extra $3.01.

Now the first time I used it, I put WAY WAY WAY too much of it in my hair!  It felt like straw. It was so nasty!  I couldn't figure out why all these people were raving about this product.  A few days later I was watching "Juicy Tuesday's" video blogs on Youtube and she was talking about the same stuff.  She said only use a little bit of it, otherwise you're hair is going to feel gross!  Well thanks!  Where were you the day before?!?!?  So, attempt #2 turned out a little better, I only used about 6 sprays for my whole head.  My hair didn't feel quite so nasty, and it was straight!  Straight and even! And I had volume!!! YAY!!  I'm a fan for life! 

Anyways, the product I'm ranting about is the CHI 44 Iron Guard, thermal protection spray. For those of you who are looking for a sweet ass product, this is a good one!
 
So obviously this is the Before on the Left, and the after on the right!  You be the judge!            


I also want to say Hi to my Grandma who has been reading my blog!  

On another note, my Sister-in-law made me this ring, and I'm so excited I had to share it with you!  I'm sooo in love with it!  If you are too make sure you check out her blog, and then go visit her etsy shop! 
Who doesn't want something unique that nobody else has?  And lets support some people doing their own things!  I'd way rather buy something different than the same old thing that everyone else has!

3 comments:

Laura Beth said...

I use the CHI Iron Guard also. I find it works wellm but I brush my hair after I straighten with it so my hair feels soft again. My hair still stays straight and soft to touch. That's my little trick. But I also use the CHI straightener with it when I use it, if that makes a difference. :)

makeuponmind.blogspot

Unknown said...

yay...pretty hair...does it also protect your ends from getting fried in the long run??

Sheefa F said...

wow love the results gurls! fab