Saturday, January 15, 2011

STILA Silk Shimmer Gloss

I was a lucky girl and received some lovely makeup for Christmas.  I have to say, this is the first set of STILA products that I've ever owned!  My lovely sister in law put these in my stocking for me!  I LOVE LOVE LOVE them!  I ended up throwing away the box and I can't find any color descriptions on them, so I have no idea what they are called!  What I do know is that they go on incredibly smooth!  I love the color and I'm pretty sure I have a love love relationship with the sparkles!


My favorite of the 3 is the Top color (left swatch).  Its this gorgeous pink color with a ton of sparkles in it.  It doesn't make it look like you raided your craft supply box, but gives you a nice shimmer!  I like the bottom color as well (right swatch).  The middle one has a little bit too much bronze in it, but I just mixed it up with some of my other stuff and it seems to come out just perfectly! 

For the past little bit I've been obsessed with lipstick.  I have no idea why.  But ever since I bought my NYX lipstick in that fabulous bright red shade I've been hooked!  Its like I can't get enough!

Anyways, I hope you are all having a lovely week!  Best wishes for the upcoming weekend!  Play safe!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I agree with you totally on the middle colour..I have that one as well, but as long as you mix it with something it usually looks good.

All Made Up said...

WOW! these look absolutely lovely - the middle one is totally OTT but I reckon it could look superb with the right makeup look. The one on the right has got to be my favourite, it looks like one of those glosses that you'd easily get loads of use out of, esp cos it could even be applied over lipsticks for a little extra sheen :)