Monday, January 24, 2011

Mad as a Hatter




I bought this fabulously fabulous hat not long ago on my snowboarding trip. I have to say, its probably one of my favorites! I wear it every morning on my walk up to camp up for breakfast, seeing as how it covers my wet hair. I think its a fun piece, and it makes my eyes stand out like crazy!

I didn't do anything spectacular with my makeup. Just some gold eyeshadow, and some black eyeliner, and heaps of mascara, because yes... I'm a mascara junkie! Topped it off with just some light pink lip gloss. Voila!

The last little bit I've kind of been in a blogging rut! I don't know why, I get ready everyday, I just feel like I'm saying the same things over and over again. Does anyone else get like this, or is it just me? On the plus side its been gorgeous out here! I think today might be a wonderful day to go get some pictures outside! I hope you all had a wonderful weekend! And best wishes for the upcoming week!

2 comments:

socialitedreams said...

it does make your eyes pop like crazy.....you look SUPER cute

Unknown said...

love the hat! So fun
Your makeup looks lovely as usual!