Sunday, January 16, 2011

FOTD

I was blessed to get a ton of fantastic Makeup for Christmas.  My lovely sister in law was all over the makeup department this year scoring me some of the most fabulous things!  One of my favorite things was the Jingle Belle Pallette by Lise Watier.  Not only is the packaging to die for, but the colors are GORGEOUS! 

I started out by sweeping the middle bright purple color over my eyelid.  Next I used the top right (dark purple) to define in the creases and line the bottom and last but not least I finished up by using the lovely gold color to highlight the inner corner of my eyes and my brow bone.  The depth in the colors wasn't captured on camera, but I am so in love with these colors!  They are the perfect purple color that I've been looking everywhere for!  THANKS TASH!  I honestly can't wait to finish up this little pallet so that i can use the compact for something else!  I think I'll probably stash my Credit Cards in there so that I feel extra glamorous when I go shopping!




This is also the first time I've ever used any Lise Watier product and I'm sold!  This is definitely not going to help my shopping habit by discovering all of these great new products!  I'm going to just be smart this new year and try and use up as much of my stuff as I possibly can.  That means I can start 2012 out with a whole shwack of new stuff! lol.  Anyways, I've rambled enough for today, so below is some pictures of my gorgeous face! (Wow... that sounded conceited)  Have a fantastic day!

3 comments:

nicoletta said...

You look so pretty here. Your skin is looking fabulous xx

Unknown said...

I think I need to go to shoppers so I can get more Lise Watier!

All Made Up said...

I've never even heard of the brand before but I'd happily buy this just for the gorgeous packaging! Shallow? Me? maybe a little :)

The colours look beauitful on you; subtle, pretty and very striking ♥