Thursday, January 13, 2011

And update!

Well, I'm finally back!  I had a very very busy Christmas.  I ended up getting called back to work early because somebody failed to show up, so my holidays got cut a little short.  I didn't have any Internet where I was either, so it made life soooo  boring!  Now I'm back, and settled into work (at my normal spot).  I haven't managed to do any makeup posts yet, but I figured I'd let you know that I've missed you all and I will be back with regular posting as of tomorrow. 

I didn't manage to get many pictures on my days off, and none of Christmas seeing as how I forgot my camera, but I did take it with me when I headed up to the mountain to go snowboarding.  Now I haven't been snowboarding in probably 6-7 years, so I figured I'd absolutely die.  All I have to say is... I've still got it! lol.  Maybe my skills are a little rusty, but I still managed to get down the hill in one piece!  I can't wait for days off again, because I'm for sure heading back out there to the great outdoors!  Anyways, today is going to be a short post as I'm frantically trying to get all unpacked and settled back in.

Yes... I put makeup on to go snowboarding... a true beauty blogger is always ready for a photo op!


My friend/boss and I headed up to conquer the mountain!
 I hope you have a lovely day, and I look forward to tomorrows post!  I've missed all your pretty faces, and I have a LOT of reading to do today in order to catch up with everything you guys have been up to!

4 comments:

sara said...

HI!
It is good to see you again!
Since you have gone I have created my own blog! http://becomingsara.blogspot.com/

hope to see your marvelous makeup-ing once again!!!

socialitedreams said...

welcome back!

nicoletta said...

yaaay you are back. Great to hear from you. Looking lovely as always. xx

Unknown said...

It's about time you're back!