Monday, January 17, 2011

E.L.F (Eyes Lips Face)

I went on a little shopping spree on the E.L.F website before Christmas! I stocked up on some super fantastic lip colors and a bunch of other things. I just thought I'd share them with you!

E.L.F Plumping Lip Glaze
Wink Pink, Plum Pout, Peach Passion, Fuchsia Fanatic
The lip plumping glaze is fantastic! Not only do I love the colors, but I love the tingly sensation that they give you! I'm pretty sure I ordered more than 4, but I have them stashed all over the place and can't find the rest of them. Overall I think it was a great buy, and I will for sure be stocking up on them again in the future!

E.L.F Lipstick


Voodoo, Gipsy, Posh, Fantasy, Classy
I love all of the lipstick colors as well. The only complaint I have about them is they packaging feels cheap. But all in all I can't complain! I paid almost nothing for my order. I ordered 28 things and spend $32.00 US. That included the shipping. So really, I'm impressed! I got a lot of bang for my buck, and if I ever find another 55% of your entire order, I'll be all over that like nobodies business!

3 comments:

nicoletta said...

Oooh love the look of the gypsy and classy. I always find elf do some great products xx

Unknown said...

I agree on the packaging seeming cheap, but I love the flavour of the lip stick, and the colours are great too...my only issue is that I find the plumping gloss to be way to tingly, they almost burn

All Made Up said...

These all look gorgeously pigmented for such a great price... I reckon the ELF stuff is pretty hit n miss, I've got a few gems but totally agree about the packaging (got a blush where the packaging was so rubbish it wouldnt even open!) :)

Love the Classy lipstick - thats the exact shade I've been wearing recently ♥