Friday, July 23, 2010

NOTD...

So I know I did a nail post the other day, but for some reason, Nails are my favorite new thing.  Obviously I'm a little shaky with the nail art, but it will come!  Today I was going through my nail polish trying to match my shirt (which is army green) and I figured purple would go with it!  I used Rimmel's 60 Seconds Vinyl Shine.  I wasn't too impressed with the color, it went on kind of streaky, even after two coats (hence the nail art, to try and hide it)  Either way, it turned out not too bad, but its definitely not my favorite color polish.

I was shopping online for nail polish today, and found some great new colors, until my computer decided to magically shut itself off on me.  So hopefully they're still in the shopping cart, because I didn't bother writing down the ones I picked, and I don't really feel like browsing through the selection again... bah... darn technology sometimes!  Anyways... here is a couple more pictures of my nails.  Let me know what you think!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I really like that colour..is it the stuff you gave me too??
I love the nail art too...I need to try some...

Laura Beth said...

This nail looks great!