Thursday, July 29, 2010

GLAMOUR in a T-shirt...

So today I decided to be brave and wear some very bright lipstick!  I LOVE IT!  I have to say, this is the first time I've ever decided to go this bright!  I feel so girly!  I don't even know what color it is because I got it out of Sephoras 360 pallet (I think that's what its called... ) I just went to check and can't find it on their website.  Oh well!  Anyways.  I love this look, I think its a little glam (minus my t-shirt) I just can't wait to wear this on a night out somewhere!  I added some liquid liner, and dusted on a light gold shadow on my lids, put on mascara (obviously), and used a peach color on my cheeks!
Thought I'd share some outside/natural light pictures with you because sometimes it feels like I never leave my house!  Plus you can see how blond my hair really is now!
It was kinda bright outside, and I couldn't keep my eyes open, I thought this was a rather hilarious picture so I thought I'd share it with you!


4 comments:

nicoletta said...

This looks gorgeous you have amazing eyes xx

Bri said...

Oh bright lipstick! It looks so good, something I always try but it never seems to work out! I even follow that orange tones blue tones thing and yet still bupkiss! Maybe you could do a tutorial for us clueless????

Unknown said...

LOVE THIS!!
You look so glam..speically in your t-shirt..
Your brother is scouling (I can't spell?) over my shoulder...I'm taking too long reading and commenting on blogs..he's impatient

sindarela said...

Wow!! you are lokin gorgeous and your T-shirt is also very nice. I like it.