Tuesday, June 29, 2010

WINGED OUT!

Happy Tuesday Everyone!!  I'm currently listening to "Diamonds are a Girls Best Friend" by Marilyn Monroe as I write this, and I have to say, I'm feeling exceptionally girly!

Today I was being lazy, so I didn't actually get up and shower till noon.  The motivation for that was falling asleep while texting someone! (sorry)  I'm glad I did.  I feel so much better now!  Anyways, I've been getting sick of the 5 eye shadows I have out here with me... I mean come on, there are so many color combinations you can do before you have to start repeating...  Today I was thinking about that "oak" colored eyeshadow that I threw out and decided to give my brown shadow another try... It failed!  I layered some pink and yellow over it hoping to get a little more of a bronzy color and it still didn't do too much for me, so I suppose that means its makeup shopping time when I get on days off again! 

I kept the rest of the face pretty plain and got a little creative with my liquid liner.  Normally I don't like the look of the harsh lines and always end up smudging it in so it blends a little bit, but today I finally managed to get the whole cat eye look down, I did a double of the bottom and top and I have to say I like it!  Its just something different than I've ever done! 

On another note, I just wanted to thank all of my readers for all of your wonderful comments!  You guys make this so much more fun to do! Toady's question:  "When do you feel  your sexiest?!" I would have to say for me its when I have killer eyelashes... I kinda feel like a diva when I have amazing lashes, and have the urge to push people out of my way while yelling, "Outta my way beeatch..." All while doing the infamous hair flip... Okay.. maybe that's a bit extreme, but I still feel pretty good!  Watch out for flying cellphones!

For those of you out there wondering... No, I don't just take two pictures and get a good one!  I took 80 today, and had 5 decent ones to choose from!  This is normally what they look like.  I like to smile like a fool and blink as soon as I press the shutter button! 

5 comments:

Maggie said...

I feel my most sexiest right after a salon appointment! Or if I'm ever in a dress...and that doesn't happen often. :)

THELOOKING_GLASS said...

I feel my sexiest with long lashes double mascara, and painted nails!
Oh, and I feel naked without earrings, so a nice pair of earrings too!

Unknown said...

I felt pretty sexy last night pranching around the house in just a bra and panties (It was sooo hot...maybe it was just me tho...haha)
I can never get liquid liner to look the same on both eyes...you did a good job tho!!

Unknown said...

you have the most amazing eyes!
stunning colour!
and the look is perfect for you!

Michelle @Lipstickrules said...

You look fantastic!! I take a lot of photos as well ;-)