Sorry for the long absence! Work has been crazy, and I haven't had much for internet! So I guess I should fill you in on the happenings in my life for the last few weeks. I'll make it short and painless...
1) I drove about 4500 kms in the last two weeks.
2) I made a trip down to the USofA and went shopping
3) I've discovered my favorite color this summer is yellow!
4) My grandma passed away
5) I got to have a sleepover with my niece (her very first)
6) I got new makeup brushes!! (see tomorrows post)
7) I got an amazing review of my lotions on Laura Beths blog! (I'm still doing a happy dance)
8) I have started to realize who my friends really are
9) I obviously worked a ton (which is why I haven't posted)
10) I saw the most amazing rainbow ever!
Me and Vyla!
The most amazing rainbow ever! You can't really tell how great it was in this picture!
Out with some friends!
I have no idea where all my pictures all went to, but as of tomorrow its all back to beauty business!