Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Guest Makeup

I did my lovely Sister-in-laws makeup the other day. She is the ever talented genius behind the blog REQUIRED2BEINSPRED. I think it turned out rather lovely! I think it has more to do with the fact that she is a natural beauty rather than my "makeup doing" skills. I'll let you be the judge!



Before picture....


After applying concealer and foundation to even out the skin tone


I picked a purple color to bring out the green of her eyes (which you can't see, obviously)  I thought I would show you how much larger her eyes look once they have had eyeshadow applied.  I used the Lise Watier pallet I showed you the other day

GORGEOUS!  I used Dior Lip Glow on her lips to just bring out the natural color!  And I think it helps her eyes pop even more!
Now I thought I had taken a picture of her once we took the towel off but I guess I thought wrong.  You can sneak over to her blog today to check her out!  While you are there you can browse through her DIY posts, her ETSY shop, and learn about her fabulous style!  Thanks Tash for letting me use you as a model!  You are such a beautiful woman!  Good luck with your 30 for 30 Challenge!

6 comments:

socialitedreams said...

cute! you did a good job girly


Vonnie
http://www.socialitedreams.com/

Bri said...

Wow, those colors really make her eyes pop! She looks amazing, great job Corrine!

Unknown said...

I'd say the "after" picture is MUCH better than the "before" haha
No one else is allowed to say that though!

nicoletta said...

she looks beautiful you did a great job xx

The Green Petal said...

Really love your logo and banner up top- the blog looks great- very fresh!

Unknown said...

Hey girlly..

I am your newest follower..check me out
http://dreasblog8685.blogspot.com/